STUDENT AND EMPLOYEE AT YOGA SIX STUDIOS
Like Cesarina Lucarelli Thouin
Staff Pick

Description:

Published: September 21, 2014 4 0 8.1K
By: Cesarina Lucarelli Thouin, Cal State San Marcos
Hashtags: #Growth

My enthusiasm for growth originated from my practice of Vinyasa Yoga and later my position as a client advisor at Yoga Six, 4s Ranch.

In my first 3 months of practice, I learned to let go of stress, to smile more, and to respect myself which assisted me in becoming aware of my overall wellness.

After a year of practice, I learned how to maintain personal growth on and off the mat and how to be open minded in any given situation even the hard ones!

On the first week of January 2014, I began working as a client advisor at Yoga Six in San Diego and embarked on a journey filled with social interactions, support, enthusiasm and growth. My responsibilities consist of, connecting with clients inside and outside the studio, support all members in living an empowered life now, and being familiar with the different classes, teachers, and event occurring at the studio.

Everyday, I continue to improve my communication skills, my ability to work under pressure and my ability to connect with individuals of all types.

I feel that this work embodies life-long skills that all college students need for success in their lives.

Likers

Marissalyn Gonzales Portfolium Team Sofia Lische Adam Markowitz