This page showcase only 1 out of 5 different deliverable delivered to our sponsor.
Project "Moneyman" was sponsored by Dimitris P. Magemeneas. Professor Magemeneas started of his early career as an engineer. He later become a wealth manager and a finance professor at Cal State San Marcos.
Professor Magemeneas took on the alias Moneyman, a nickname given to him by his colleagues and clients for being the man who helps people manage their money. As Moneyman, professor Magemeneas started writing "The 5 P's of Money Management". This book aimed to become an affordable tool for everyone to learn about managing their money smarter.
We formed a cross-functional 5-member team to tackle 5 deliverable requirements presented by Moneyman.
1. Prepare a trade show booth to showcase the team's work and inform visitors about the book launch. (Victor Hernandez).
2. Research and inform the sponsor of a most appropriate venue to host free workshops in 2020. (Elijah Shoesmith - Team lead)
3. Design and implement a website. (Quang Nguyen - self)
The website serves the following purposes:
_ Introduce author.
_ Introduce book.
_ Allow visitors to download free worksheets accompany the book.
_ Inform visitors of upcoming free workshops.
_ Allow visitors to subscribe to newsletter from Moneyman.
_ Buy the book.
The website can be visited at: https://moneymanhelps.com
4. Create two promotional videos for the book. (Rodrigo De Paz)
5. Build a Mailchimp marketing email database and design promotional emails to be sent out. (Rigoberto Hernandez)