Psi Chi President
Like Marissalyn Gonzales

Psi Chi President

Psi Chi President

Description:

Published: March 15, 2015 2 0 952
By: Marissalyn Gonzales, Cal State San Marcos

Elected President of Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology for the 2014/2015 term. Psi Chi and her officers (Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer) work closely with the Psychology Student Organizational (PSO) club at CSUSM and its officers. I consider all the officers I have worked with a strong team that have worked together to raise money and awareness to the psychology clubs on campus. When the newly Psi Chi and PSO officers began in 2014, we had on average, 9 people showing up to our club meetings. Now, we have approximately 40 people attending club meetings! We have created shirts and hoodies for members to purchase, and have made a profit for the club for future officers to continue growing the club's presence on campus and in the community. I worked with a team who all had diverse backgrounds and strong opinions on tasks. I listened to all, heeded their advice, and weighed decisions accordingly. We all made decisions that we all believe was best for the club, and received positive feedback from club members that they are enjoying the club experience.

Likers

Cesarina Lucarelli Thouin Swestha Dutt