Philosophy 110- Assignment #1- PHIL Chp.1 Summary
Like Anthony Lopez

Description:

Published: December 12, 2018 0 0 725
By: Anthony Lopez, Cal State San Marcos
Hashtags: #aristotle #Logic #Philosophy #Religion #Writing

Philosophy 110 Reflection
This philosophy assignment was based on the opening chapter in the beginning of the semester which was what we were learning all semester as well, which was critical thinking. Philosophy basically gives a lot of life generalizations, examples, situations, and overall how people incorporate their philosophy into their lifes.At the start of the semester I wasn’t to interested in this class at all and at the end of the semester it ended up being my favorite class. With this particular assignment in hand it gave us a basis of what critical thinking is and how we use it with everything we do in our everyday life. This assignment was individual, but we reviewed the vahpter as a group to construct a proper summary with claim, rationale, and conclusion. We had to do one of these summaries for every chapter and complete a group exercises with a certain scenario that is given to us as a group to map out on the board the following class after we’re given the topic. This way we have a general idea how we will present our different claims and give a brief overview of the chapter. New skills I learned in these philosophy summaries was how to present my claim better, show evidence more effectively, and finish with my conclusion in a more orderly fashion. Other skills I obtained from this assignment is better self evaluation, critical thinking skills, and being a better overall problem solver.