Math 125 Worksheet 11
Like Jayson Adrain Bulaoro

Math 125 Worksheet 11

Math 125 Worksheet 11

Description:

Published: December 11, 2018 0 0 128
By: Jayson Adrain Bulaoro, Cal State San Marcos
Hashtags: #Math #Mathematics #Problemsolving

This was a worksheet from my Math 125 class. I would have picked an exam but those are quite confidential. This is obviously an individual assignment, and it is a task to test my knowledge of trig functions. I have unfortunately lack a clear understanding of all the trig identities so I missed quite a few. I only wish that I memorized all the trig identities to better my score. The skills that are required to finish this task are problem solving, understanding of trigonometry, and patience. Problem solving is important for all math related fields due to the nature of using many functions and to be able to look back on it to find the location of where one has made that mistake. It also helps by making a person revaluate their answers and working with another solution to adapt. Basic understanding of trigonometry is needed to finish a worksheet that focuses on the topic. It is important because one will at least remember the identities and functions to draw their answers from and then finish the rest with work. Patience is very much required in math because one can spend quite a long time solving problems and so it requires a strong will of endurance to repeatedly find the right solutions to things. Overall, it was a challenging task in which I need more practice and will work on doing so during this week.