French 101 Group Video
Like Jayson Adrain Bulaoro

French 101 Group Video

French 101 Group Video

Description:

Published: December 11, 2018 0 0 223
By: Jayson Adrain Bulaoro, Cal State San Marcos
Hashtags: #Project #Video

This group video was a test of our skills to make a script based on our knowledge of the French language and our skills of pronunciation of the words. It really depended on me and my friends to make this one of the best videos to date in French class with our superb acting skills. From our interactions, I have learned that pronunciation of certain conjugated words is quite difficult because some French words would require one to fully say out the word and that is odd because we were taught to stop saying the last word. Other than that, I would only change the script. With our new found knowledge of the French language, I believe that we could've made a more superb script and we would have won an Oscar. The skills we needed for this particular project are communication, teamwork, and basic understanding of the French language. Communication is always important and as shown in the video we mastered it. We had to pronounce odd French words and make our voices seem like an honest conversation that the French would have. Teamwork essentially made this project a nice experience because everyone did their part and contributed. We all earned perfect scores due to this and I did not find it surprising because we worked for about 4 hours addressing our problems and finding the right words for what we have to say. Knowing the basics of the French language was a requirement because we would have not advanced anywhere. Our knowledge was basic but with our efforts we obtained better understanding of the language when we came up with solutions to our problems. Overall, it was a nice project that made me connect with people and to test my skills in French.