Comptency X: The Slide Deck Pitch
Like Reignmarc Vincent Labuguen Lariosa

Comptency X: The Slide Deck Pitch

Comptency X: The Slide Deck Pitch

Description:

Published: January 17, 2018 0 0 244
By: Reignmarc Vincent Labuguen Lariosa, Cal State San Marcos

Even though it was quite challenging making the presentation at first, this task really help me how to organize my notes and laboratory evidences. I really got myself organized that I might have given more information than I should have. That leads me to multiple constructive critism on my feedback. The majority of my feedback stated that I had too much information given that resulted to minimal eye contact, too much verbal information that I lost myself with my notes, and did not refer too much on the slides. The feedbacks really taught me on how much work to be done in creating a perfect presentation, I myself believe that I still have a long way to go. My presentation tone was very appreciated and feedbacks gave me a positive review of being a confident presentor. This task makes me a better practicing scientist by being more theoro and engaging around my audience. This asset might give me a greater task on conducting an interview with the eye contact and tone involve. I am very passionate to learn more on working with persuasion on my future presentations.