The Battle Over the Braceros

This paper analyzed a plethora of primary sources provided by Professor Henderson regarding the Bracero...

favorite_outline

Harry H. Laughlin: Scrutiny of a Eugenics Agent

This paper explored the work of prominent eugenicist Harry H. Laughlin and his involvement with U.S...

favorite_outline

Chávez and the Immigration Question

This paper explored the two-sided debate regarding Cesar Chavez and his personal and official positions...

favorite_outline

US Involvement in World War II

This was a US foreign policy project wherein I laid out the chronology of events leading up the the...

favorite_outline

Writing Assignment

© 2018 • All content within this entry is strictly the property of Juan Gonzalez, and is not for...

favorite_outline

Paper - interpreting anti-government through film

This paper was to interpret anti-government through a selected film of my choice from the 1970's or...

favorite_outline

Civil Rights, Freedom, and the Role of Government

In this paper I discuss the differences between the terms "liberty" and "freedom" and how these terms...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Traditional Chinese Clothing and Identity

The traditional clothing and culture of the Chinese immigrants in America during the Exclusion Era (1882-1943)...

favorite_outline

Immigration and Imperialism

In my class, I had to pick topics between 1890 and 1920. I chose immigration, assimilation of immigrants...

favorite_outline

The Success of a Failure

Written for History 338B, September 2016. This paper is an essay examining the autobiography of Delfina...

favorite_outline

All-American Dogs: The Bully Breeds in the Media

Originally written in December, 2015 for a world history seminar. This paper examines the change in...

favorite_outline