Feed Your Head

Created a Phrenology inspired instagram post to recruit prospective students to the CSUSM Literature...

favorite_outline

Illness Narrative

Medical anthropology including the study of specific medical cultures, ethnomedicine, ethnobotany, medical...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Journal Entries

These are some journal entries I made for a class. They are opinion pieces based off in-class readings...

favorite_outline

Op-Ed Papers

These are 3 Opinion Editorials I made for my classes. Two of them were made for my astronomy class...

favorite_outline

Research Papers

Unfortunately, I do not have all of the research papers which I have written during my time at class;...

favorite_outline

Wurzburg Witch Trial presentation

This is a presentation which I created for my class on Church Reform, Heresy, and Witchcraft in the...

favorite_outline

Killing for Coal Book Review

Book review of Thomas G. Andrew's Killing for Coal: America's Deadliest Labor War. The book is about...

favorite_outline

Research paper on apex predators of North America

This paper is on some of the apex land predators of North America including the brown bear, mountain...

favorite_outline

Autobiography Bryan Creta LASD (in Progress)

This is the first write-up of my autobiography that I have submitted to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's...

favorite_outline

History 301 Final Paper Draft

This research paper was written about the history of the world-famous San Diego Zoo and its ability...

favorite_outline

Film Festival Promotion

Created flyers to help promote the 2019 American Indian Film Festival that was held at Pechanga Resort...

favorite_outline