Film Festival Promotion

Created flyers to help promote the 2019 American Indian Film Festival that was held at Pechanga Resort...

favorite_outline

2017 Sophomore Thesis: Consumerism on Masculinity

A literary analysis from 2017 about the effects of consumerism on masculinity as seen in the novel...

favorite_outline

Disability Equals Identity

This paper examined the importance of disability and how labels are created and put on individuals that...

favorite_outline

Anthropological Methods Proposal

This project is a proposal to conduct research on the effects of indigenous pop music in indigenous...

favorite_outline

Personal Essay on Why I Write

This is a piece of creative non-fiction that describes my passions for writing. The essay details my...

favorite_outline

Blog Project with Interviews

A group of four of us interviewed 2 people each and wrote up an article for each interview. My role...

favorite_outline

Analyzing Sinclair's "The Jungle"

Professor Strathman asked us to read and analyze Upton Sinclair's seminal book "The Jungle."

favorite_outline

CAHS Senior Project - Psychology Overview

The Senior Project was a yearlong project where high school seniors researched and learned about a field...

favorite_outline

Argument Research Paper

For this project in my LTWR class, we were given a short story to read and interpret the underlying...

favorite_outline

Thank You Letter

Personalized thank you letters I made for client who received donations though Facebook Fundraising...

favorite_outline

Convergence Culture (Media) in a Postmodern World

*Describes the processes of media and presence of technology in our culture and how it affects our agency*

favorite_outline

Published Articles for The Cougar Chronicle

These are the various articles I composed as a staff writer and later the Arts & Entertainment Editor...

favorite_outline