Anthropological Methods Proposal

This project is a proposal to conduct research on the effects of indigenous pop music in indigenous...

favorite_outline

Personal Essay on Why I Write

This is a piece of creative non-fiction that describes my passions for writing. The essay details my...

favorite_outline

Blog Project with Interviews

A group of four of us interviewed 2 people each and wrote up an article for each interview. My role...

favorite_outline

Analyzing Sinclair's "The Jungle"

Professor Strathman asked us to read and analyze Upton Sinclair's seminal book "The Jungle."

favorite_outline

CAHS Senior Project - Psychology Overview

The Senior Project was a yearlong project where high school seniors researched and learned about a field...

favorite_outline

Argument Research Paper

For this project in my LTWR class, we were given a short story to read and interpret the underlying...

favorite_outline

Thank You Letter

Personalized thank you letters I made for client who received donations though Facebook Fundraising...

favorite_outline

Published Articles for The Cougar Chronicle

These are the various articles I have written as a staff writer for California State University San...

favorite_outline

In-Depth Literary Analysis of Robert Frost Poem

I completed this project in May 2017 for my Foundations of Literary Analysis class. The goal of this...

favorite_outline

Cultural Analysis of the Graphic T-shirt

I finished this project in December 2018 for my LTWR 460: Cultural Studies course. The purpose of this...

favorite_outline

Philosophy 110- Assignment #1- PHIL Chp.1 Summary

Philosophy 110 Reflection This philosophy assignment was based on the opening chapter in the beginning...

favorite_outline

PHIL 110 Short Paper

Another paper for my portfolium, this was paper from my midterm in PHIL 110. The assignment entailed...

favorite_outline