Ancillary #1: What's so Funny?

This was the first essay in my college writing course: GEW 101B. The objective of the essay was too...

favorite_outline

The Broken House I Loved

I wrote this piece for my LTWR325 class - Creative Writing.

favorite_outline

She Will Be King

A short story I wrote during my free time to show my fondness for the fantasy genre.

favorite_outline

Time, Memories and the Island.

A personal criticism/literary analysis piece I wrote for an argument & analysis class.

favorite_outline

Time to Wake Up-A Poem

Writing this little poem started off as an accident, and it ironically evolved from the occasional frustration...

favorite_outline

Even One Scale of My Skin-A Poem

"Even One Scale of My Skin" is probably one of the more opinionated poems that I have ever written for...

favorite_outline
Staff Pick

A Shooting Star for His Star-A Poem

"A Shooting Star for His Star" is a poem that I wrote in an introductory creative writing class at CSUSM...

favorite_outline

The Twisted Triumph of Anne Boleyn- A Poem

As part of the final project in a creative writing class at CSUSM, I wrote a historical fiction poem...

favorite_outline

"At One Point in Time"- A Poem

"At One Point in Time" is a poem that I wrote in an introductory creative writing class at CSUSM. I...

favorite_outline

Metaphysical Poems for a Modern Age?

For years, I have enjoyed reading poetry, so I have tried writing some of my own. Although I find these...

favorite_outline

Experimental Creative Fiction and Satire

The three final pieces of short creative fiction that I turned for an advanced creative writing class...

favorite_outline
Staff Pick

Janka Nabay & The Bubu Gang

Another music blog entry for MusicWithoutLabels.com Follow link for the article! http://musicwithoutlabels.com/2012/07/14/janka-nabay-the-bubu-gang-bar-pink-san-diego-ca-live-show-new-music-new-album/

favorite_outline