DHAPP Togo one-pager

One-page description of the seroprevalence and behavorial epidemiological risk surveys (SABERS) in Togo...

favorite_outline

Discover San Marcos

The final product of our collaboration with the kind folks of the city of San Marcos.

favorite_outline

Discover San Marcos production chart

This is a production chart of the video shoots our team had with the participants of the "Discover San...

favorite_outline

CSUSM Circle K International Hall of Fame Award

Recognized for my work and dedication put into the California State University San Marcos Circle K International...

favorite_outline

Replacing batteries and fire alarms for elderly

Drove in teams of two to help the elderly replace their fire alarm or batteries. Ensuring safety to...

favorite_outline

Posada Navideña

Volunteer at the 2016 Posada Navideña hosted by Ballet Folklorico of Cal State San Marcos #volunteer...

favorite_outline

Kappa Sigma Tau-Omicron Toys for Tots fundraiser

The Tau-Omicron chapter of the Kappa Sigma fraternity held a fundraiser in which we reached out to students...

favorite_outline

Raza Empowerment Conference Logo

year this student organization creates a conference for in coming high school students

favorite_outline

Raza Empowerment high school conference

conference held at CSUSM for possible incoming high school students

favorite_outline

First Year in 2016 Master of Public Health Program

As a master program student I enjoy participating with my cohorts to bring awareness of homelessness...

favorite_outline

City Council Meeting

I heard the concerns of citizens and the changes they wanted within their community. I was able to give...

favorite_outline

JusticeCorps

JusticeCorps is a multiple-award-winning national service program that has helped over one million Californians...

favorite_outline