Don’t Let Me Download TikTok

I’ve always had a fascination with 1980s culture, even though I was born two decades late, my generation...

favorite_outline

Adobo (Remastered)

Every meal that is being cooked in the family is like an heirloom of dishes. I interview my mother and...

favorite_outline

2020 CSUSM Student Media Festival (Live Stream)

Documentary-duration film “Adobo” was among the 23 student media submissions for the 2020 CSUSM...

favorite_outline

2020 CSUSM Student Media Festival Participant

favorite_outline

Adobo

favorite_outline

French 101 Group Video

This group video was a test of our skills to make a script based on our knowledge of the French language...

favorite_outline

Homecoming Promotional Video

This is video I wrote and acted in to promote CSUSM's Homecoming event. https://twitter.com/CSUSMcougars/status/935734592102952960

favorite_outline

Mandy + Rusty Highlight Reel

This is "Mandy + Rusty Highlight Reel" by 100 Clips on Vimeo. I shot and edited this highlight reel...

favorite_outline

Orange County Police Canine Association 2016 Offic

The OCPCA is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization comprised of law enforcement K-9 handlers who are dedicated...

favorite_outline

Hosting

Behind the Scenes of Posh Panache.

favorite_outline

Posh Panache Le Parfait Paris

My sister and I went to Le Parfait Paris Bakery in Downtown San Diego and interviewed French business...

favorite_outline

Final Tour

This was done for a class project to give a look into where I have been interning during the fall semester...

favorite_outline