Infrastructure Problems and Technical Safeguards

This assignment explores computer infrastructure and what typical of technical safeguards that computer...

favorite_outline

Ethical Issues with Stem Cell Technology

This paper discusses some of the most basic issues concerning the use and application of human stem...

favorite_outline

Defining Technology

This assignment focuses on identifying what makes technology what it is.

favorite_outline

British Airways Privacy Breach

This paper describes details of a fairly recent privacy breach that occurred at British Airways, and...

favorite_outline

Historical Technology Timeline

This paper discusses how print technology has changed over the last 3,000 years and presents a hypothetical...

favorite_outline

The Best Inventions

In this paper, I discuss the how electric cars function, how the type of technology that allows them...

favorite_outline

The Google Books Controversy

This short research paper discusses how the United States' fair doctrine on the use of intellectual...

favorite_outline

Euromaidan and Social Media

This short research paper examines how Ukrainian activists' calculated use of popular social media websites...

favorite_outline

Online Deviancy Fictional Story

This fictional tale, which I wrote for a computer course at MiraCosta College, describes the ultimate...

favorite_outline

The Future of Virtual Travel

The directions for this assignment asked me to creatively reflect upon the what the future of Internet...

favorite_outline

Infinite Possibilities and IoT

In this paper, I identify the various applications of the Internet of Things and reflect upon how the...

favorite_outline

The Importance of Net Neutrality

This short paper describes the history of net neutrality on the Internet, as well as why maintaining...

favorite_outline