HIST 494 C: Narrative Paper

This narrative paper reflects my experience during my internship in a 7th grade world history class...

favorite_outline

How Will I Teach? A Look-Back But Also Forward

Professor Quinney asked us to provide a full-ranged reflective essay for our portfolio. This paper encompasses...

favorite_outline

The Preservation of Culture through Education

For my senior research paper I focused on how the Elementary Secondary Education Act of 1965 lead to...

favorite_outline

Design Challenge: Create an LED Greeting Card

This was a group project for Professor Matthew Evans's EDUC 422 class. Evans had us choose group members;...

favorite_outline

STEM Teaching and Learning

This paper was a hybridization of research and reflection. For research, I chose to explore the ways...

favorite_outline

Personal Teaching Philosophy

This is a reflective essay on my field experience in Education 350 class and how it coincided with my...

favorite_outline

Education on Philosophy

This paper is an introduction to my philosophy of education in which I mention the nature of schooling...

favorite_outline

Edu 350: Observations

In this document, there are 5 observations that I did this semester for my EDU 350 course. My observations...

favorite_outline

Field Experience Narrative Reflection

A self-reflective paper in which I look back on my entire field experiences at CSUSM and at various...

favorite_outline

Girls in STEM

This paper explores the gender gap in STEM classrooms and builds upon my experience working with STEM...

favorite_outline

Instructional Video: EDUC 422

Here is an instructional video created for my EDUC 422 class. In this video I demonstrate how to create...

favorite_outline

History Education Portfolio

This project is intended to showcase my abilities and personal pedagogical styles. It also contains...

favorite_outline