HIST 494 C: Narrative Paper

This narrative paper reflects my experience during my internship in a 7th grade world history class...

favorite_outline

The Preservation of Culture through Education

For my senior research paper I focused on how the Elementary Secondary Education Act of 1965 lead to...

favorite_outline

Education on Philosophy

This paper is an introduction to my philosophy of education in which I mention the nature of schooling...

favorite_outline

Edu 350: Observations

In this document, there are 5 observations that I did this semester for my EDU 350 course. My observations...

favorite_outline

Girls in STEM

This paper explores the gender gap in STEM classrooms and builds upon my experience working with STEM...

favorite_outline

Inspired Teacher Collaboration

My Inspired Teacher Collaboration Presentation is an artifact that I believe demonstrates my development...

favorite_outline

Instructional Video: EDUC 422

Here is an instructional video created for my EDUC 422 class. In this video I demonstrate how to create...

favorite_outline

Keyword MCAT

Youtube Channel with the goal of helping pre-med students with their coursework and preparation for...

favorite_outline

EDUC 350 Teacher Interview

EDUC 350 Teacher Interview. For my interview, I decided to do mine on a family friend of my husband...

favorite_outline

Social Skills Lesson- Taking Turns

A social skills lesson plan based on taking turns on the swings, completed for EDMX 633

favorite_outline

Parent/Teacher Communication Log

A communication log template for my Special Education classroom, to communicate daily with parents.

favorite_outline

Pelican Fish Clothing Co.

During my time at Design 39 Campus students had the opportunity to create their own business of whatever...

favorite_outline