2018 Legends Rally Promotional Video

This is a promotional video I shot and edited for the company Mad Media. I was able to travel with a...

favorite_outline

Heyvanilla.com site content

I am the co-creator of Hey Vanilla, a growth accelerator, brand incubator, and content builder for digital-first...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Instagram Fashion Blog

For my social media class I started my own fashion blog on Instagram. The purpose of it was to foster...

favorite_outline

My Fashion Blog Website

The vision I have for my personal brand is to inspire fashion to others. I want to showcase my style...

favorite_outline

Senior Experience Case Study Project

The objective of this project was to create a case study on the effectiveness of using ItsPayd. ItsPayd...

favorite_outline

Blog Articles for Synergy CHC Products

Three blog articles I composed for Synergy CHC's products, FOCUS factor, Flat Tummy Co, and Hand MD.

favorite_outline

Codex Digital Marketing Brand Strategy for 2018

I created a digital marketing strategy for Codex in order to help the product gain awareness and capture...

favorite_outline

Facebook Ads for Codex

These are a few traffic-driving ads I created for Codex, a digital gallery software.

favorite_outline

Cougar Madness Promotional Video

This is an ad I conceived, wrote and directed to advertise an event happening on campus called Cougar...

favorite_outline

APLUS CLOTHING

My Portfolium entry is my very first blog that I made. This blog features my upcoming clothing line...

favorite_outline

Published Photos

Since I've worked as an university photographer 2015, my photos are being used in variety of contents...

favorite_outline