Anthropological Methods Proposal

This project is a proposal to conduct research on the effects of indigenous pop music in indigenous...

favorite_outline

CBD Oil at Lush

-Described a Vista cafe that was selling CBD oil in drinks while making substantial health claims -Described...

favorite_outline

HIST 494 C: Narrative Paper

This narrative paper reflects my experience during my internship in a 7th grade world history class...

favorite_outline

The Preservation of Culture through Education

For my senior research paper I focused on how the Elementary Secondary Education Act of 1965 lead to...

favorite_outline

Analyzing Sinclair's "The Jungle"

Professor Strathman asked us to read and analyze Upton Sinclair's seminal book "The Jungle."

favorite_outline

Girls in STEM

This paper explores the gender gap in STEM classrooms and builds upon my experience working with STEM...

favorite_outline

CAHS Senior Project - Psychology Overview

The Senior Project was a yearlong project where high school seniors researched and learned about a field...

favorite_outline

The Phenomenon of acute growth Thesis

For this project we had to create a thesis given a type of fish to predict the outcome of two bodies...

favorite_outline

Using Psychology to Reduce Online Toxicity

Abstract: This paper is a review and application of research in fundamental attribution error and how...

favorite_outline

Norms and Commitment: a short literature review

A short review of pertinent research literature focused on the impacts of social norms and commitments...

favorite_outline

Mission to Mars Research Paper

This research paper examines whether or not NASA should plan a mission to Mars, soon or ever, and the...

favorite_outline

Lesser-Known American Female Poets of the 1800s

This group project examines the life and works of obscure female poets Lydia Sigourney and Elizabeth...

favorite_outline