Feed Your Head

Created a Phrenology inspired instagram post to recruit prospective students to the CSUSM Literature...

favorite_outline

Developmental Theories & Cosmetic Dermatology

The purpose of this academic paper is to demonstrate an understanding of developmental theories and...

favorite_outline

The Community Center of Dermatology Organization

This project was based on writing a mock grant proposal. The learning objectives that were expected...

favorite_outline

Illness Narrative

Medical anthropology including the study of specific medical cultures, ethnomedicine, ethnobotany, medical...

favorite_outline

Reflection essay

This is my reflection essay on my efforts to become and educator over the last 8 years, including both...

favorite_outline

Research Papers

Unfortunately, I do not have all of the research papers which I have written during my time at class;...

favorite_outline

Philosophy of Education

Philosophy of Education

favorite_outline

COVID-19 Antibody Testing in a Pandemic

This project was created and directed by Dr. Deborah Morton as an internship opportunity for graduate...

favorite_outline

An Analysis on the Logic of Terrorism

Attached is my paper on the logic of terrorism that was written for my course on global political systems.

favorite_outline

Brutalities, Camaraderie, and Exploitation

Attached is my paper on the physical and psychological brutalities of the Bataan Death March for my...

favorite_outline

HPV Attitudes and Beliefs Among Southern-CA Males

HPV is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections within the United States with an estimated...

favorite_outline

COVID-19 Remains Dangerous to our Community

A parody of Sinclair Broadcasting Group's "This Is Extremely Dangerous to our Democracy." All news networks...

favorite_outline