My Strengths and Weaknesses

This is a journal entry I made for one of my classes regarding what I believe my greatest strengths...

favorite_outline

My Resume

This is my resume, which contains my experiences as both an instructor at a summer camp and as a service...

favorite_outline

COVID-19 Remains Dangerous to our Community

A parody of Sinclair Broadcasting Group's "This Is Extremely Dangerous to our Democracy." All news networks...

favorite_outline

Proactivity Challange

This document incorporates a 30-day proactivity test that challenges readers to shift their perspective...

favorite_outline

Gallbladder Cancer Presentation

The intent of This project is to inform my viewers what gallbladder cancer is. In addition to defining...

favorite_outline

Covid-19 Impact Education

The purpose of this project was to inform my audience on how covid-19 has affected the education system...

favorite_outline

ITL 516 Teaching a Math Concept

ITL 516 Teaching a Math Concept Video and PowerPoint

favorite_outline

ITL 516 Learning Map

Mathematics Integrative Design

favorite_outline

Interview of a Teacher

An essay on the story of practice of my high school teacher for my Education 350 class.

favorite_outline

Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Expert system

An AI expert system that classifies ABA behavior and checks if a new reward is recommended or not. This...

favorite_outline

Reflection Summary: A Step Beyond

The following paper is a reflection of the volunteer work component of my Education 364 class. Within...

favorite_outline

HackerRank Practice

Solving practice problems based upon core concepts of coding to improve fundamental knowledge and skill...

favorite_outline