Brutalities, Camaraderie, and Exploitation

Attached is my paper on the physical and psychological brutalities of the Bataan Death March for my...

favorite_outline

Working the Navajo Way

Colleen O’Neill’s ​Working the Navajo Way “Labor and Culture in the twentieth century” ​is...

favorite_outline

Could the Civil War been avoided?

This paper is a personal opinion formulated by historical sources and data collected. THe main question...

favorite_outline

A New Deal for America

This essay correlates my personal view on whether the New deal was a success or failure. I used existing...

favorite_outline

The National Defense Service Medal

The National Defense Service Medal is a service award of the United States Armed Forces established...

favorite_outline

US Involvement in World War II

This was a US foreign policy project wherein I laid out the chronology of events leading up the the...

favorite_outline

Primary Source Documentation-Oral History

This is the audio recording of the translator that worked for the US military in Afghanistan along with...

favorite_outline

Speaking Their Peace: The Many Faces of Conflict

Originally written in May, 2016 for a modern war history class. This piece takes case studies out of...

favorite_outline

Classic Military Movie Reviews

Originally written May, 2016 for a history of modern warfare class. This paper is a short examination...

favorite_outline

Timeless Conflicts, End of Classic War

Originally written in May, 2016 for a modern war history class. British General Rupert Smith argues...

favorite_outline

Ideology is Responsible for Total War Carnage

Originally written in May, 2016, for a modern war history class. Arguments have been made between technology...

favorite_outline

World War I Lesson Plan Sample

Here is another sample of Mrs. Champoux in which she teaches students how to analyze text and also propaganda...

favorite_outline