Reflection essay

This is my reflection essay on my efforts to become and educator over the last 8 years, including both...

favorite_outline

Journal Entries

These are some journal entries I made for a class. They are opinion pieces based off in-class readings...

favorite_outline

Op-Ed Papers

These are 3 Opinion Editorials I made for my classes. Two of them were made for my astronomy class...

favorite_outline

Wurzburg Witch Trial presentation

This is a presentation which I created for my class on Church Reform, Heresy, and Witchcraft in the...

favorite_outline

CSUSM's Journey to Zero Waste

Sustainability event provides free, reusable items to students Click for story

favorite_outline

Blog Project with Interviews

A group of four of us interviewed 2 people each and wrote up an article for each interview. My role...

favorite_outline

Thank You Letter

Personalized thank you letters I made for client who received donations though Facebook Fundraising...

favorite_outline

Published Articles for The Cougar Chronicle

These are the various articles I composed as a staff writer and later the Arts & Entertainment Editor...

favorite_outline

Ancillary #1: What's so Funny?

This was the first essay in my college writing course: GEW 101B. The objective of the essay was too...

favorite_outline

BLM at CSUSM- Journalism

I covered Alicia Garza's visit to CSUSM. She spoke on the roots of Black Lives Matter and encouraged...

favorite_outline

The time I began to let it go

This summer as I enjoyed the breezy weather, I spent time traveling, being with family and writing stories...

favorite_outline

Outdoor Adventures: a trip worth your while

Have you ever wanted to learn how to sail out in the majestic waters, or plan an overnight hike with...

favorite_outline