Ancillary #1: What's so Funny?

This was the first essay in my college writing course: GEW 101B. The objective of the essay was too...

favorite_outline

BLM at CSUSM- Journalism

I covered Alicia Garza's visit to CSUSM. She spoke on the roots of Black Lives Matter and encouraged...

favorite_outline

The time I began to let it go

This summer as I enjoyed the breezy weather, I spent time traveling, being with family and writing stories...

favorite_outline

Outdoor Adventures: a trip worth your while

Have you ever wanted to learn how to sail out in the majestic waters, or plan an overnight hike with...

favorite_outline

The Misconceptions of Autism

Autism, something taboo to talk about like every other mental illness, but hey let’s rip the Band-Aid...

favorite_outline

Anime Ushi

Freelance Writer for AnimeUshi.com - Wrote both manga and movie review for Japanese pop culture website...

favorite_outline

Political innovator Tom Hom visits CSUSM

The second event in the Conversations that Matter Series introduced political innovator, Tom Hom to...

favorite_outline

Watch: NAO Robots

These days artificial intelligence is an undeniably a popular subject in both Hollywood and the world...

favorite_outline

Comics News Network

Comic and manga reviewer for Comics News Network website: - Submitted a number of articles on a weekly...

favorite_outline

Time, Memories and the Island.

A personal criticism/literary analysis piece I wrote for an argument & analysis class.

favorite_outline

YO Peace

Visit our Blog and Learn more about our activities & programs and be part of them wherever you are!

favorite_outline

A&E Carbaret

Cabaret, the 10-time Tony Award winning musical will be showing at the Howard Brubeck Theatre this March.!...

favorite_outline