Sexism in Politics

This paper analyzed the prevalence of sexism in politics.

favorite_outline

The Battle Over the Braceros

This paper analyzed a plethora of primary sources provided by Professor Henderson regarding the Bracero...

favorite_outline

Harry H. Laughlin: Scrutiny of a Eugenics Agent

This paper explored the work of prominent eugenicist Harry H. Laughlin and his involvement with U.S...

favorite_outline

Chávez and the Immigration Question

This paper explored the two-sided debate regarding Cesar Chavez and his personal and official positions...

favorite_outline

History Papers

These are my two history research papers that I did while I was at Cal State San Marcos. The 430 Paper...

favorite_outline

Cultural Analysis of the Graphic T-shirt

I finished this project in December 2018 for my LTWR 460: Cultural Studies course. The purpose of this...

favorite_outline

US Involvement in World War II

This was a US foreign policy project wherein I laid out the chronology of events leading up the the...

favorite_outline

History Education Portfolio

This project is intended to showcase my abilities and personal pedagogical styles. It also contains...

favorite_outline

Primary Source Documentation-Oral History

This is the audio recording of the translator that worked for the US military in Afghanistan along with...

favorite_outline

Consequences of American Intervention-Research

My capstone research project for my History BA. I used a primary source I collected and transcribed...

favorite_outline

Internship Reflection

This is a reflection of the internship I was involved with throughout my final semester of college...

favorite_outline

History 460 King Tutankhamen final paper

This twenty-four page paper depicts Egyptian king Tutankhamen, otherwise known as the boy pharaoh's...

favorite_outline