HIST 494 C: Narrative Paper

This narrative paper reflects my experience during my internship in a 7th grade world history class...

favorite_outline

How Will I Teach? A Look-Back But Also Forward

Professor Quinney asked us to provide a full-ranged reflective essay for our portfolio. This paper encompasses...

favorite_outline

The Successes and Failures of Pan-Africanism

Professor Mekenye asked us to write an essay on how the Pan-African Movement was successful and how...

favorite_outline

Sexism in Politics

This paper analyzed the prevalence of sexism in politics.

favorite_outline

The Battle Over the Braceros

This paper analyzed a plethora of primary sources provided by Professor Henderson regarding the Bracero...

favorite_outline

Harry H. Laughlin: Scrutiny of a Eugenics Agent

This paper explored the work of prominent eugenicist Harry H. Laughlin and his involvement with U.S...

favorite_outline

Chávez and the Immigration Question

This paper explored the two-sided debate regarding Cesar Chavez and his personal and official positions...

favorite_outline

History Papers

These are my two history research papers that I did while I was at Cal State San Marcos. The 430 Paper...

favorite_outline

Wartime Sexual Assault

This study examines two historical events, The Bangladesh Liberation War of 1971 and the Rwandan Genocide...

favorite_outline

The Arab-American Experience

This study is a close examination of the Arab-American experience as it affected factory workers in...

favorite_outline

Cultural Analysis of the Graphic T-shirt

I finished this project in December 2018 for my LTWR 460: Cultural Studies course. The purpose of this...

favorite_outline

US Involvement in World War II

This was a US foreign policy project wherein I laid out the chronology of events leading up the the...

favorite_outline