Reflection essay

This is my reflection essay on my efforts to become and educator over the last 8 years, including both...

favorite_outline

Teaching History and Classroom Observations

Attached is my reflection paper on teaching history and my corresponding classroom observations for...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline

Reflection on History and Education

My reflection on what I have learned about history and what it means to be a history teacher.

favorite_outline

Influences of the American Setting on Buddhism

This essay, entitled "How American Buddhism on the Pacific Coast was Influenced by the American Setting...

favorite_outline

Capitalist Influence in Countercultural Music

This essay, entitled "Codependency of Capitalism, Corporations, and Counterculture in America’s Music...

favorite_outline

San Diego Historical Points of Interest

This ArcGIS Story Map is designed to provide insight into some of the historical points of interest...

favorite_outline

Brutalities, Camaraderie, and Exploitation

Attached is my paper on the physical and psychological brutalities of the Bataan Death March for my...

favorite_outline

The roles of Saloons in the Klondike and Deadwood

An essay noting major differences and similarities between the use of the Saloon in Deadwood, SD and...

favorite_outline

History 301: Research Paper

This was the first extensive research paper I have ever written and it was the precursor to the second...

favorite_outline

Term Paper for History 363

One of my favorite classes I took during my time at CSU San Marcos, was History 363 with Professor Xiao...

favorite_outline

History 495C: Reflection Essay

This is my reflection essay for the internship course I took, History 495C. The paper is about some...

favorite_outline