Simple Truths About Helping People Win at Work

Simple Truths Presentation - Designed to provide an outline for the Simple Truths for effective performance...

favorite_outline

Developmental Theories & Cosmetic Dermatology

The purpose of this academic paper is to demonstrate an understanding of developmental theories and...

favorite_outline

The Community Center of Dermatology Organization

This project was based on writing a mock grant proposal. The learning objectives that were expected...

favorite_outline

College Students Mental Health Research Paper

Research paper on mental health issues that college students deal with and what factors cause some of...

favorite_outline

Reflection essay

This is my reflection essay on my efforts to become and educator over the last 8 years, including both...

favorite_outline

Letters of Recomendation

These are two letters of recomendation from two of the best professors I have had in my time at Cal...

favorite_outline

My Strengths and Weaknesses

This is a journal entry I made for one of my classes regarding what I believe my greatest strengths...

favorite_outline

Mataguay Instruction Guides

These were some short guides I made for a substitute instructor during my FIRST year as an instructor...

favorite_outline

Research Papers

Unfortunately, I do not have all of the research papers which I have written during my time at class;...

favorite_outline

My Resume

This is my resume, which contains my experiences as both an instructor at a summer camp and as a service...

favorite_outline

Teaching History and Classroom Observations

Attached is my reflection paper on teaching history and my corresponding classroom observations for...

favorite_outline
favorite_outline