COVID-19 Remains Dangerous to our Community

A parody of Sinclair Broadcasting Group's "This Is Extremely Dangerous to our Democracy." All news networks...

favorite_outline

Teaching Reflection

A reflection on what I have learned through observing, tutoring, and teaching students at CSUSM.

favorite_outline

Education 350 classroom observation video log

Log of classroom observation videos totaling more than 15 hours.

favorite_outline

History 393 Reflection Essay

A brief reflection of my personal philosophy and the experiences of my time in Cal State San Marcos...

favorite_outline

History 495C: Reflection Essay

This is my reflection essay for the internship course I took, History 495C. The paper is about some...

favorite_outline

Spanish Presentation: La Flecha

This was a presentation for my Spanish 201 class that depicts the television show Arrow (La Flecha).

favorite_outline

History 393 Reflection Essay

This document is my final for HIST 393. The goal was to describe what I believe my philosophy of teaching...

favorite_outline

Academic Reflection & Philosophy

A major component of my professional practice has been developed by my experiences at California State...

favorite_outline

Autobiography Bryan Creta LASD (in Progress)

This is the first write-up of my autobiography that I have submitted to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's...

favorite_outline

Gallbladder Cancer Presentation

The intent of This project is to inform my viewers what gallbladder cancer is. In addition to defining...

favorite_outline

Justice for the Mexican Repatriation of 1930's

This paper means more to me than just another assignment. It tells a small piece of history that affected...

favorite_outline

Covid-19 Impact Education

The purpose of this project was to inform my audience on how covid-19 has affected the education system...

favorite_outline