Blog Project with Interviews

A group of four of us interviewed 2 people each and wrote up an article for each interview. My role...

favorite_outline

Thank You Letter

Personalized thank you letters I made for client who received donations though Facebook Fundraising...

favorite_outline

Published Articles for The Cougar Chronicle

These are the various articles I have written as a staff writer for California State University San...

favorite_outline

Ancillary #1: What's so Funny?

This was the first essay in my college writing course: GEW 101B. The objective of the essay was too...

favorite_outline

Instagram Fashion Blog

For my social media class I started my own fashion blog on Instagram. The purpose of it was to foster...

favorite_outline

Cyber Seniors: Internship Blog

I was placed at the Cyber Seniors program since 11th grade. What is Cyber Senior? The Cyber Senior program...

favorite_outline

Mandy + Rusty Highlight Reel

This is "Mandy + Rusty Highlight Reel" by 100 Clips on Vimeo. I shot and edited this highlight reel...

favorite_outline

Orange County Police Canine Association 2016 Offic

The OCPCA is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization comprised of law enforcement K-9 handlers who are dedicated...

favorite_outline

Hosting

Behind the Scenes of Posh Panache.

favorite_outline

Comics News Network

Comic and manga reviewer for Comics News Network website: - Submitted a number of articles on a weekly...

favorite_outline

A&E Carbaret

Cabaret, the 10-time Tony Award winning musical will be showing at the Howard Brubeck Theatre this March.!...

favorite_outline