The Google Books Controversy

This short research paper discusses how the United States' fair doctrine on the use of intellectual...

favorite_outline

Online Deviancy Fictional Story

This fictional tale, which I wrote for a computer course at MiraCosta College, describes the ultimate...

favorite_outline

PSCI 100- Assignment 1 - Book Review

For my Political Science class we were assigned a book called Magnificent Catastrophe we had to do a...

favorite_outline

Paper - interpreting anti-government through film

This paper was to interpret anti-government through a selected film of my choice from the 1970's or...

favorite_outline

Oryx and Crake Analysis and Application

Final paper that tied in environmental ethic concepts with a class assigned book.

favorite_outline

Philosophy

One of the assignments that I enjoyed working on. It's simple and fun. I got to create a converstion...

favorite_outline

Simon de Montfort's 1265 Rebellion

In one of my medieval European history classes last semester, I analyzed and interpreted the historical...

favorite_outline

Medieval History: Great Schism Book Review

I wrote a book review summary on the main arguments and content discussed in historian Renate Blumfeld-Kosinski's...

favorite_outline

"The Bicycle Thief"- A Lesson on Mercy and Context

I wrote a personal interpretation paper for a European cinema class on "The Bicycle Thief", a classic...

favorite_outline

Antiquity to Early Modern Era Literary Criticism

This Pdf simply offers more examples of my ability to succinctly summarize longer texts while using...

favorite_outline

"The House of Mirth": Destiny vs Tragedy

The final project for one of the American literature classes that I took at CSUSM was to write a 20-25...

favorite_outline

Milton's "Paradise Lost" Group Presentation

This group presentation for my first British literature class at CSUSM involved a great deal of preparation...

favorite_outline