Thank You Letter

Personalized thank you letters I made for client who received donations though Facebook Fundraising...

favorite_outline

The Blog about Blogging

This blog showcases my strong writing and editing abilities in a creative, engaging and well-organized...

favorite_outline

Ancillary #1: What's so Funny?

This was the first essay in my college writing course: GEW 101B. The objective of the essay was too...

favorite_outline

GEW 101 - Ancillary Essay 2 - Falling Short

Ancillary Essay 2 was a demonstration of analyzing visual rhetoric. The topic of the essay was still...

favorite_outline

Film Proposal

This is a film proposal I wrote for my Elements of Cinema class which I took during the Fall semester...

favorite_outline

Homecoming Promotional Video

This is video I wrote and acted in to promote CSUSM's Homecoming event. https://twitter.com/CSUSMcougars/status/935734592102952960

favorite_outline

She Will Be King

A short story I wrote during my free time to show my fondness for the fantasy genre.

favorite_outline

I Wrote This For Myself

A poem written for one finding them self after being stuck in a relationship where they were not able...

favorite_outline

Dreams of Ravens

Short story based on Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven." It includes the poem within the story in italics.

favorite_outline

Time, Memories and the Island.

A personal criticism/literary analysis piece I wrote for an argument & analysis class.

favorite_outline

YO Peace

Visit our Blog and Learn more about our activities & programs and be part of them wherever you are!

favorite_outline

Jig's Anxious Mind in "Hills Like White Elephants"

A literary criticism piece I composed.

favorite_outline