Reflection Summary: A Step Beyond

The following paper is a reflection of the volunteer work component of my Education 364 class. Within...

favorite_outline

Student Resistance

The following blog is was for my Education 364 class. This blog was about student resistance and where...

favorite_outline

Baseline Academy

This blog post was for an education class. Questions were posted online and we had to answer them and...

favorite_outline

HIST 494 C: Narrative Paper

This narrative paper reflects my experience during my internship in a 7th grade world history class...

favorite_outline

The Preservation of Culture through Education

For my senior research paper I focused on how the Elementary Secondary Education Act of 1965 lead to...

favorite_outline

Education on Philosophy

This paper is an introduction to my philosophy of education in which I mention the nature of schooling...

favorite_outline

Edu 350: Observations

In this document, there are 5 observations that I did this semester for my EDU 350 course. My observations...

favorite_outline

Field Experience Narrative Reflection

A self-reflective paper in which I look back on my entire field experiences at CSUSM and at various...

favorite_outline

Girls in STEM

This paper explores the gender gap in STEM classrooms and builds upon my experience working with STEM...

favorite_outline

Elements of Success for Online High School Courses

The final project for the course was to conduct a case study and analysis of the implementation of voluntary...

favorite_outline

Sample Instructional Designer work

Sample storyboard presentations taken from asynchronous and synchronous courses

favorite_outline

Instructional Video: EDUC 422

Here is an instructional video created for my EDUC 422 class. In this video I demonstrate how to create...

favorite_outline