Reflection essay

This is my reflection essay on my efforts to become and educator over the last 8 years, including both...

favorite_outline

Awarded with the TRIO SSS Senior Excellence Award

On April 30, 2021 I was awarded with TRIO SSS Senior Excellence Award. For the past five year I have...

favorite_outline

COVID-19 Remains Dangerous to our Community

A parody of Sinclair Broadcasting Group's "This Is Extremely Dangerous to our Democracy." All news networks...

favorite_outline

Teaching Reflection

A reflection on what I have learned through observing, tutoring, and teaching students at CSUSM.

favorite_outline

Education 350 classroom observation video log

Log of classroom observation videos totaling more than 15 hours.

favorite_outline

History 393 Reflection Essay

A brief reflection of my personal philosophy and the experiences of my time in Cal State San Marcos...

favorite_outline

Int. Econ: South African Free Trade Agreement

The establishment in the European Union and South African Free Trade Agreement introduced in the year...

favorite_outline

Gallbladder Cancer Presentation

The intent of This project is to inform my viewers what gallbladder cancer is. In addition to defining...

favorite_outline

Covid-19 Impact Education

The purpose of this project was to inform my audience on how covid-19 has affected the education system...

favorite_outline

Education Philosophy Paper

This essay reflects upon my views towards my future as an educator and my overall views of the education...

favorite_outline

Reflection Essay

A reflection of my experiences working in a classroom and with students as an educator, and how I feel...

favorite_outline

Why you should take your students to the library

This article is how I took my students to the San Diego Central Public Library to show them the vast...

favorite_outline