2018 Legends Rally Promotional Video

This is a promotional video I shot and edited for the company Mad Media. I was able to travel with a...

favorite_outline

Heyvanilla.com site content

I am the co-creator of Hey Vanilla, a growth accelerator, brand incubator, and content builder for digital-first...

favorite_outline

Senior Experience Case Study Project

The objective of this project was to create a case study on the effectiveness of using ItsPayd. ItsPayd...

favorite_outline

Blog Articles for Synergy CHC Products

Three blog articles I composed for Synergy CHC's products, FOCUS factor, Flat Tummy Co, and Hand MD.

favorite_outline

Codex Digital Marketing Brand Strategy for 2018

I created a digital marketing strategy for Codex in order to help the product gain awareness and capture...

favorite_outline

prAna

Objective: Create a portfolio of six items for a content marketing campaign for prAna’s new meditation...

favorite_outline

Whirlpool

objectives: Enhance brand/product image. Build meaningful relationships with consumers to increase brand...

favorite_outline

Cougar Madness Promotional Video

This is an ad I conceived, wrote and directed to advertise an event happening on campus called Cougar...

favorite_outline

Give the Gift of Herstory

Animated video for the "Give Herstory" advertising campaign at The Women's Museum of California.

favorite_outline

APLUS CLOTHING

My Portfolium entry is my very first blog that I made. This blog features my upcoming clothing line...

favorite_outline

Gatorade PowerPoint

Marketing Strategies Employed in Gatorade's "Win From Within" Campaign

favorite_outline

Promoting Jack in the Box's Munchie Menu

Happy college students holding free taco coupons for Jack in the Box. This promotional tool was used...

favorite_outline