Shred the Gnar Logo on Photoshop

Logo for a surf and skate store made on photoshop.

favorite_outline

Film Festival Promotion

Created flyers to help promote the 2019 American Indian Film Festival that was held at Pechanga Resort...

favorite_outline

Masters Kitchen & Cocktails Osider Magazine Ad

Designed an ad to be placed in the Osider Magazine in Oceanside California! Dimensions for 1/2 page...

favorite_outline

ye old Photoshoppe

These are projects I worked on in school. The poster2 was used to advertise a gallery featuring the...

favorite_outline

2018 Legends Rally Promotional Video

This is a promotional video I shot and edited for the company Mad Media. I was able to travel with a...

favorite_outline
R J R J

Heyvanilla.com site content

I am the co-creator of Hey Vanilla, a growth accelerator, brand incubator, and content builder for digital-first...

favorite_outline
R J R J

Blog Articles for Synergy CHC Products

Three blog articles I composed for Synergy CHC's products, FOCUS factor, Flat Tummy Co, and Hand MD.

favorite_outline
R J R J

Codex Digital Marketing Brand Strategy for 2018

I created a digital marketing strategy for Codex in order to help the product gain awareness and capture...

favorite_outline

prAna

Objective: Create a portfolio of six items for a content marketing campaign for prAna’s new meditation...

favorite_outline

Whirlpool

objectives: Enhance brand/product image. Build meaningful relationships with consumers to increase brand...

favorite_outline

Cougar Madness Promotional Video

This is an ad I conceived, wrote and directed to advertise an event happening on campus called Cougar...

favorite_outline

Promoting Jack in the Box's Munchie Menu

Happy college students holding free taco coupons for Jack in the Box. This promotional tool was used...

favorite_outline