2018 Legends Rally Promotional Video

This is a promotional video I shot and edited for the company Mad Media. I was able to travel with a...

favorite_outline

Heyvanilla.com site content

I am the co-creator of Hey Vanilla, a growth accelerator, brand incubator, and content builder for digital-first...

favorite_outline

Blog Articles for Synergy CHC Products

Three blog articles I composed for Synergy CHC's products, FOCUS factor, Flat Tummy Co, and Hand MD.

favorite_outline

Codex Digital Marketing Brand Strategy for 2018

I created a digital marketing strategy for Codex in order to help the product gain awareness and capture...

favorite_outline

prAna

Objective: Create a portfolio of six items for a content marketing campaign for prAna’s new meditation...

favorite_outline

Whirlpool

objectives: Enhance brand/product image. Build meaningful relationships with consumers to increase brand...

favorite_outline

Cougar Madness Promotional Video

This is an ad I conceived, wrote and directed to advertise an event happening on campus called Cougar...

favorite_outline

Promoting Jack in the Box's Munchie Menu

Happy college students holding free taco coupons for Jack in the Box. This promotional tool was used...

favorite_outline

Rylee & Cru band video

This is a in house Other Sons brand video project for international kids clothing company Rylee and...

favorite_outline

Collaborative eBook from my time @ GreenRope.

The big team players at GreenRope worked together to create a collaborative ebook. My role involved...

favorite_outline

A History of Levi's - 501 Then & Now

A closer look at the Levi's 501 advertising campaign then and now; how they managed to re-tailor a classic...

favorite_outline

Sales Associate

-In charge of marketing through social media and constant contact -Made their Instagram, Twitter, and...

favorite_outline