Simple Truths About Helping People Win at Work

Simple Truths Presentation - Designed to provide an outline for the Simple Truths for effective performance...

favorite_outline

Reflection essay

This is my reflection essay on my efforts to become and educator over the last 8 years, including both...

favorite_outline

Letters of Recomendation

These are two letters of recomendation from two of the best professors I have had in my time at Cal...

favorite_outline

My Strengths and Weaknesses

This is a journal entry I made for one of my classes regarding what I believe my greatest strengths...

favorite_outline

My Resume

This is my resume, which contains my experiences as both an instructor at a summer camp and as a service...

favorite_outline

Teaching History and Classroom Observations

Attached is my reflection paper on teaching history and my corresponding classroom observations for...

favorite_outline

Philosophy of Education

Philosophy of Education

favorite_outline

Awarded with the TRIO SSS Senior Excellence Award

On April 30, 2021 I was awarded with TRIO SSS Senior Excellence Award. For the past five year I have...

favorite_outline

BA 0023 - Mock Training Plan

Final Project for BA 0023 - Training and Development Creation of a Mock Training Program

favorite_outline

COVID-19 Remains Dangerous to our Community

A parody of Sinclair Broadcasting Group's "This Is Extremely Dangerous to our Democracy." All news networks...

favorite_outline

Teaching Reflection

A reflection on what I have learned through observing, tutoring, and teaching students at CSUSM.

favorite_outline

History 393 Reflection Essay

A brief reflection of my personal philosophy and the experiences of my time in Cal State San Marcos...

favorite_outline